This morning Karel Lansky of Tenkaraonthefly.net and I went up the South Platte outside of Deckers, CO. It was a bit cold to start but man what a gorgeous day to be able to play on the water.
The water was a little slushy until we got above Deckers, but that is what you get for the first month of the new year. This was my first day on the South Platte in a few years and I had forgotten how much fun it can be. Anyway, the fishing was slow for both Karel and I but at least we were out.
All in all, a great day and hopefully many more to come.
- Tenkara Equipment
- Tenkara Gear Suppliers
- Tenkara Tips: Notes From A Tenkara Guide
- My Fly Fishing Library
- Water Reports
- Inn Of The Tenkara Gods
- My Tenkara Fly Box
- Olive the Woolly Bugger Goes Tenkara Fishing
- TenkaraGrasshopper Guide Service and Availability
- TenkaraGrasshopper Educational Outreach
- TenkaraGrasshopper Merchandise
- Bait Slingin'
- Contact Me